Sunday, November 4, 2007

Another Ultrasound


Tuesday we had another ultrasound to check on the baby. I've been going to the doctor every week for about a month & half due to my gestational diabetes. Everything looked really good except for the fact that they said the baby is measuring in under weight. Which is unusual due to the fact of my diabetic situation. Normally, with gestational diabetes, the baby's will actually grow & put on weight much much faster than a normal pregnancy. So this Tuesday the doctor is going to be running a Non Stress Test. Keep us in your prayers as we get through these next couple of weeks.
Also, I know some of you were wanting to see some pictures of the ultrasound, well since everything is now pretty crowded in there, we were not able to get any face shots but we do have one good one of the foot & toes.

2 comments:

dasiefert said...

Just follow the docs orders. I'm sure everything will work out just fine. I will be thinking of you and praying everything goes well and natural.

Lisa said...

Is that a penis I see?! :)